Berwyn Barns offers luxury self catering holiday accommodation in the foothills of the Berwyn Mountains in North Wales.
Our beautifully converted stone-built barn is split into two cosy cottages named The Stable (Ystabl) and The Barn (Ysgubor). The Stable sleeps up to 6 in comfort, while The Barn sleeps 7.
Each cottage is fitted out to a luxurious standard over the ground floor.
Each barn has:-
- Original exposed beams
- Cosy lounge with wood burning stove
- Fully fitted kitchen/diner with patio doors
- Large, private decked area looking out over the river with hot tub
- Gas BBQ
- Four bedrooms, with one king sized four poster and a mixture of double, zip and link and single beds
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate shower room with walk in shower
Contact:- Rhein and Liz Hughes
Berwyn Barns, Tuhwntirafon, Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, Llangollen LL20 7LH
Telephone (International):- +44 1691 600289
Telephone (UK):- 01691 600289
|Click on the town name below to visit other areas of Wales or Here for Map|
|Beaumaris||Beddgelert||Betws-y-Coed||Brecon||Builth Wells||Caernarfon||Caldey Island|
|Rhyl||Ruabon||Ruthin||Saundersfoot||St Asaph||St Davids||Swansea|
Copyright © Croeso Net 1998 -